If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (951) 305-0629

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage in Hemet, CA

Fire caused by short circuit due to heater in living room. Notice the extent of the fire, soot/smoke had to be removed by hand using a dry towel first then a wet with serv pro approved chemicals also   using a air scrubber to rid of all toxins and chemicals in the air as shown in the before photo and now clean in the after photo. we then cleaned the carpet with or serv pro approved carpet steam cleaner using a serv pro approved carpet solution.overall customer was very satisfied with work and the end result of there home.